- AAlexReviewingCommuter 2 | Split Bluetooth SpeakerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago100/10
I very very rarely write any kind of review cus I feel like they're kinda pointless but this speaker genuinely deserves one. Bought mine several years ago, they sponsored a kingofrandom YouTube video with a 75% off code, and I have to say I have never been happier with a speaker. I come to write a review now cus I got an email about them going on sale, and went to share the link with some friends when I realized if it's a product that I ACTUALLY suggest to other people it deserves a review. So does the speaker hold up to it's description? Yes. I regularly listen to music for my whole 8 hour shift via these speakers, so the battery life is just as good if not better than what they say (I do pause my music occasionally, so it's not constant run time). They are definitely liquid resistant as I had a can of soda get punctured in my backpack that had the speaker in it. Though, I'm not sure how much actually got on the speaker cus it was a bit wet but not as wet as my dice bag (I'm pretty sure it was the d4 that punctured the can lol). The surround sound is fantastic, and the audio quality is better than I ever could really need from a Bluetooth speaker. All in all, if you're looking for a sign to buy this speaker (especially if it's on sale rn) this is it.
- LLloydReviewingCommuter 2 | Split Bluetooth SpeakerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing Product
Satisfied here! Great job Kove
- LLaDonnaReviewingCommuter 2 | Split Bluetooth SpeakerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago🎶 music
Absolutely love my Kove spilt!
Great sound quality! Money well spent!
- RSrusty s.ReviewingCommuter 2 | Split Bluetooth SpeakerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agogood unless you run it over with a scissor lift...
i wished you still made the commuter 1 it was one of the best Bluetooth speakers i had tell it got ran over by a scissor lift but it had great sound and bass and battery life
- GGunnerReviewingCommuter 2 | Split Bluetooth Speaker.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAmazing little speaker that needs an upgrade
I bought my speaker over about 3 to 4 years ago and absolutely love it but I lost my split charger a while back and was forced to search around my house for 2 different USB micro chargers just to charger both speakers at once. Lucky I found some and have a little charging station for them now but, for a whole month they sat dead on my desk while I scrounged around for those to separate chargers. Now that practically all smartphones are moving towards USB type C I would love to see them up grade their model to USB C ports with a split USB C charger inside of their package. This would keep people from having to run around finding a charger that's almost out of date to just grabbing their phone charger that they already use daily for a quick charge without any hassle.